Do you love the colors of Fall and Winter 2020? Every year the designers make up for a new clothing style or design. A lot of times they go back to a style that was in fashion years ago. I’ll bet that you have some clothes in your wardrobe for years, And then they become ‘fashion’ again all of a sudden. There is something new in the designers’ world every year and that is the new seasonal colors. But how do you combine the new winter colors 2020 with your jewelry?
Every season the fashion designers in Miland, Paris, New York, and the International Fashion Week come up with new colors. Pantone with its ‘color of the year’ and the fashion designers get inspired by the colors of a particular season. Or by some politically influenced events, that are known with a certain color.
Change your wardrobe every season?
That is a major question and the answer is simply NO. Most of us don’t have the budget to do that. And others think it is a waste of material and energy to throw away good clothes. Since you have worn only a few times in a certain season. There is another big trend and that is to buy sustainable stuff. All so that you can avoid spending too many raw materials that exhaust our planet. Say that you want to look great and trendy. What can you do to follow the fashion without spending too much money? Or wasting too much raw material?
You can buy some basic clothing in basic colors, like black, white, gray, etc. And add every season some accessories in the color of the season. Like jewelry, shoes, a little bag, or a scarf.
Vary your accessories regularly so that it looks as if you have a new wardrobe every time someone meets you. For instance, that black dress looks great with a stunning necklace or some earrings in the color of the season. Next time you wear the same black dress with a nice scarf in a splashing color. Or matching shoes and handbag.
Buy sustainable accessories that last more than a few years. The colors and style come back all the time, so you can use them next time they get fashionable.
Develop your own style in clothing. Why follow fashion when it does not suit you? For example, I don’t have a size S(mall). A-line dresses look best on me. Whether this style of dress is THE fashion or not I don’t care. Since I look rediculous in too short dresses or too long or too wide etc. What I do is change my jewelry and choose the right colors, that make me beautiful. And I have a lot of scarves that do the trick.
In this blog post, I show you an outlay of the fashion colors of this season.
The fashion colors of this Fall and Winter
These colors represent the season and are inspired by the Fall and Winter. The colors stand out and there are 8 of them. The names of those colors are not mine. And since they can be a little confusing I try to describe them. And besides that: you can find an image of each color in this blog post.
- Mandarin Red is a color that has a lot of Orange hues in it. Great to combine with green and blue. It looks a bit like carnelian and some corals have this color too
- Samba Red is a strong somewhat darker red color, a real statement color. You can compare it best with the ruby and garnet.
- True Blue is a friendly lighter blue color that looks great on blond and grayish hair. The aquamarine will look gorgeous with this color.
- Exuberance is a difficult color to wear a complete outfit off. But as an accent color, it is great. Some varieties of agate look awesome with this color. But also many other basic colors like blue and some greens.
and the other trend colors are…
- Military Olive is a darker green statement color, that looks great with deep or Strong Blue. Malachite and ruby zoisite is the gemstone to go with this color.
- Celery is again a difficult color but looks great as an accent color. With a darker skin this can be your color though. There is not really a gemstone that looks like this color, but the sodalite, lapis lazuli, or malachite combine beautifully.
- Ultramarine Green is a real statement color that looks between dark green and darker blue, so a bit like teal. I combine this color with lapis lazuli.
- Strong Blue is a great color to combine with many other colors that have a different shade or are complementary. Think about lapis lazuli, sodalite, aquamarine, but also emerald and sapphire.
When you like my blog posts and don’t want to miss any of them? Subscribe to my ‘FlorenceJewelshop’s Secrets’. It is free. Just let me know where I send it to.
Hugs Florence of FlorenceJewelshop